Pink Chicks use the personal experience of people affected by cancer to:
- Provide information, relating to cancer and the treatment thereof, to patients, their family and friends
- Practical support is provided by connecting the patient to the correct people (oncologists and suppliers) or taking care of certain arrangements, e.g. doctor appointments, accommodation or dealing with medical aids on behalf of the patient.
- Offer emotional support to patients and their family
- Where possible, offer practical support to patients and their families
- All this is done to ensure that the patient and their family will cope with the disease and its treatment